Want to share your own painting and drawings from WhatsApp? Today I bring AndroidZone Z-WhatsArt for WhatsApp, an excellent application that lets you unleash your artistic side and share your creations WhatsApp.
Whatsapp is the instant messaging application more popular and used by virtually all users of an Android device. While with WhatsApp can send text, photos, videos, etc, there are some interesting additions that enhance the application further. One is Z-WhatsArt.
Z-WhatsArt allows us to paint and share your pictures directly from WhatsApp. Furthermore, one of its greatest advantages is that it is very easy to use.
Once we download the application we just need to follow these simple steps:
- Open WhatsApp.
- Push the paper clip icon to attach.
- Select Attach Picture.
- Select Z-WhatsArt to WhatsApp.
- Painting on canvas plain or on your own photo.
- Save and send.
WhatsArt is in your version 1.0.3 which includes the following new features:
- Initial screen instructions.
- Last saved settings when the application user (color, background, style)
- Save the last 8 colors you used for the brush.
- Added new option for the background gradient (default the first time)
- Small bug fixes.
WhatsArt can be downloaded for free from Google Android Play and requires 2.1 or higher. Here again I leave the APK.
You can also take a look at another plugin which enables you to draw WhatsApp -> Paint for WhatsApp