Cerita ini mungkin hanya fiktif belaka, namun konsep-konsep pemikirannya sangat lekat dengan kehidupan kita sehari hari. Saya tulis ulang disini apa adanya. Sebagian kata atau quotenya terasa sangat menginspirasi. Sebagian lagi menusuk dalam sampai ke hati.
Salah satu yang paling saya suka adalah quote berikut ini
Money belongs to the state, life belongs to you
Ketika berada di dunia kerja, hampir saja kita tenggelam didalamnya. Seperti sebuah konsep paradoks, manusia berperang untung mencapai perdamaian. Padahal yg ada dalam peperangan hanyalah tangis dan kehilangan.
Sama ketika kita bekerja dengan alasan mencari uang untuk kebahagiaan. Namun waktu kita habis untuk bekerja, sedangkan kebahagiaan yang kita cari entah berada dimana....
Ga nyambung ya? Hehe
- There was this robbery in Guangzhou, the robber shouted to everyone: "All don't move, money belongs to the state, life belongs to you". Everyone in the bank laid down quietly.
- This is called "Mind Changing Concept --> Changing the conventional way of thinking".
- One lady lay on the table provocatively, the robber shouted at her "Please be civilised! This is a robbery and not a rape!"
- This is called "Being Professional --> Focus only on what you are trained to do!"
- When the robbers got back, the younger robber (MBA trained) told the older robber (who in only primary school educated), "Big bro, let's count how much we got", the older robber rebutted and said, "You very stupid, so much money, how to count, tonight TV will tell us how much we robbed from the bank!"
- This is called "Experience --> nowadays experience is more important than paper qualifications!"
- After the robbers left, the bank manager told the bank supervisor to call the police quickly. The supervisor says "Wait, wait wait, let's put the 5 million RMB we embezzled into the amount the robbers robbed".
- This is called "Swim with the tide --> converting an unfavorable situation to your advantage!"
- The supervisor says "It will be good if there is a robbery every month".
- This is called "Killing Boredom --> Happiness is most important."
- The next day, TV news reported that 100 million RMB was taken from the bank. The robbers counted and counted and counted, but they could only count 20 million RMB. The robbers were very angry and complained "We risked our lives and only took 20 million RMB, the bank manager took 80 million RMB with a snap of his fingers. It looks like it is better to be educated to be a thief!"
- This is called "Knowledge is worth as much as gold !"
- The bank manager was smiling and happy because his loss in the CINOPEC shares are now covered by this robbery.
- This is called "Seizing the opportunity --> daring to take risks!"