Today I bring you a new AndroidZone official application Galaxy S3 so they can download and install on your smartphone. This is S-Suggest, an app that suggests other Google apps to download from Play.
We have seen wallpapers, ringtones, applications like Voice and S-ROM to the official Android 4.0.4 Galaxy ICS S3, and today I bring a new application of the next flagship of Samsung so they can enjoy on your device.
This is S-Suggest, an app that suggests the best applications and games from a wide range of genres that can be downloaded from Google Play. It also allows us to connect to Facebook to share applications or recommend to our friends.
According to user reports, S-Suggest works perfectly on any device that runs Ice Cream Sandwich, but is not compatible with Gingerbread or earlier.
Now let us see how to install S-Suggest to your device.
HOW TO INSTALL S-SUGGEST?
- Download S-Suggest from this link (or from this one) to your computer.
- Then connect your phone to Mass Storage mode to the PC and place the file you just downloaded on your device. Then disconnect the phone from the PC.
- Enable the option "Unknown souces" (Source unknown) on your device from Settings -> Applications -> Unknown sources to install applications other than Google's Play.
- Open "My Files" or "File Explorer" on your Android, click on the APK file you downloaded and then click "Open" to install S-Suggest. When finished, press "Accept".
- Then just follow the steps on screen and voila! Now you can enjoy S-Suggest in your Android!
What has worked for you S-Suggest? Leave your opinions in the comments!