Many of you probably already know to Apollo, a music player style Ice Cream Sandwich. A couple of hours, Andrew Neal, founder of Apollo, announced that the player has been combined with CyanogenMod and has received a major update.
The new version of Apollo comes with a completely revamped user interface and a lot of improvements that ready to continaución:
New tabs: "Recent", which samples the last songs added, and "Genres", which shows the genders.
- Now you can browse the library by swipe, like the Google Play Music.
- The old tab "Artists" is now organized a new list.
- The images of artists and albums now seek out and are automatically added.
- Your swipe at the action bar below to see a set of music controls.
- Long press on the action bar below to see the play queue in a special way
- Tap an artist to see their albums and glide in to check your songs.
In addition, Neal has also pledged that Apollo will be available in Google Play in the near future, with support for Gingerbread or higher and features such as artist information and album, plus application widgets and much more!
You can download the latest version of Apollo (ICS only) from the link below. If not, can download the latest nightly build of CyanogenMod 9.
Here again I leave the theme template and source code: