Informasi Cuti Bersama dan Lowongan Kerja

Download Widget Apk Battery Only



Today we will analyze this great application for Android called Single Battery Widget that lets you see at all times the battery level using numbers and colors. When loading, the color is blue and if it is charging is green, yellow or red. It also allows us to see the degrees of temperature of our battery. Is a free application and works perfectly.


To me when I had, once more I drive the battery was 130 hours standby. I only used data network in 2G GSM and if I had to surf the internet and then connected again 3G 2G. At night he left in airplane mode and in that time interval always spent 0% of battery. If you have enabled the baseline away because they spend a lot of battery and are only necessary if you use Gtalk or whenever you conectais the Market. For percentage of battery using Battery Widget Only because I tried several and they drank the battery, while their application consumes power.

Download Widget Apk Battery Only Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Simple World News