Informasi Cuti Bersama dan Lowongan Kerja

Computer and Laptop

in this present era, has a computer and a laptop is not unusual. Computer and laptops are no longer luxury items. This condition is very different than when I was younger. At the time I was a kid, computers and laptops are luxury goods. only certain people are able to have it. In fact, people are still many who fear holding and using a computer and a laptop.


right now I have a Toshiba M200. This is a laptop which is actually a tablet pc (personal computer). I have a laptop that is not too expensive, even sort of outdated. However, I was pleased to have this laptop.
Actually I wanted to have a printer, it's just that I have not been able to buy it. I also want to have a desktop computer. But for now, I was still not the time to buy a desktop computer.
 

The fundamental difference between laptop and desktop computers are on the keyboard. Keyboard on a laptop together with the monitor, while on the computer desktop, the keyboard separate from the monitor.
In addition to printers and desktop, I also wanted to buy speakers. Actually, the speakers are not too important, just to complement it. But of course it could not hurt to have it all right?


Computer and Laptop Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Rigih