Informasi Cuti Bersama dan Lowongan Kerja

One Piece : Best Quotes


One Piece’s Best Quotes

.: Dr. Hiluluk :.

"Sooner or later I will die. But I won't die because of a gun. Not because of my disease. Not because I ate a mushroom! I won't die because of a sword! I won't die against anything that you can do to me! I will die when people forget about me."
~.*.~


.: Monkey D. Luffy :.

"I do because I want. I've decided to become Pirate King. I don’t care if I die fighting for it.” ~.*.~

.: Nico Robin :.

"For the past twenty years,I was able to escape any situation because I didn’t have anything to protect. By deceiving people and using them as shields. But now,I really can’t do that anymore. The life I once threw away The heart I had lost My dream that once ended They were all saved!!! I now have nakama that believe in someone like me!!!" ~.*.~

.: Shanks :.

"I can have food or drinks spilled on me,or even be spit at and I’ll laugh about it. However,if for any reason you hurt a friend of mine... I won’t forgive you” ~.*.~

.: Ganzo :.
"Gold doesn't laugh,doesn't sing,doesn't drink. it doesn't shed tears,it's just like a rock.”
~.*.~

.: Koushiro :.

"In this world we live in…
There are swordsmen who can cut nothing.
However,those same swordsmen can also
Cut steel or anything else they wish.
All with the same katana.
The strongest blade is one which has the power
To protect what you wish to protect
And to cut what you wish to cut
A sword that harms everything it touches is
to me..
Not a sword at all .”
~.*.~

.: Scorpion :.

"A man must have a dream burning in his chest
Don’t give up enduring everyday
Fight against it!
Laugh and live on
As long as you challenge the impossible
Any lifestyle is paradise
I have to show you that,
even if I must risk my life
Yeah,if you keep fighting against it,the way will open!.”


One Piece : Best Quotes Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: Rigih